NEW!!! The North Face Barstol Neoprene-Trimmed Bomber Jacket (TNF Black, XLarge)
Regular price $99.00
NEW!!! The North Face Barstol Neoprene-Trimmed Bomber
(TNF Black, XLarge)
- MSPR: $139
- Shell: 100% Nylon
- Insulation & Lining: 100% Polyester
- Long Sleeves
- Full Zipper Front / Standard Fit
- Barstol Collection
- Solid Color Wtih North Face Branded Patches for a Vintage Look
- Moisture Wicking
- Quick Drying
- Bomber Jacket
- Zipper Closure Pockets Secure Belongings & Valuables
- Designer Brand Name Fashion Athletic & Lounge Wear for Women
Shipping & Handling
Shipments are prepared and shipped in the same business day order placed. We ship internationally to all over the world.
As you can see from our Feedbacks, we are famous with fast shipping. The delivery time will vary in terms of your location; however average delivery time is around 2-3 business days.
You can always contact us for any questions/concern. We do almost 7/24 customer service for our international valued customers.
IMPORTANT: If you need more items, we can provide you a wholesale price, you can contact us by message, email or SKYPE.
Our Refund & Return Policy
- Starting from the day you received the product (check by tracking number) you have 14 days to return it. Make sure item you are going to return is in the original packaging material and original box
- We do our best to ensure all products are in their great condition. Of course, we do not intentionally sell defective products/items. If the item you purchase from our store is not of perfected quality, simply return them to us for replacement or refund.
- There might be a 20% restocking fee on some items returned other than items there is some mistake from our side.
- Refunds will be given to defective, incorrectly described or broken items. Refunds will also be given to items that arrive physically damaged by shipping. We will require pictures of damaged item and the shipping box prior to initiating a return.
- The Buyer pays return shipping on returns.
Note: To generate a return, go to the order details page in your eBay account for the item you want to return. Once at the order details page, click “RETURN ITEM”; the system will prompt you with a few questions and then give you a label and a packing slip. Please ensure you include the packing slip generated during this process in the box with your return.
Customer Satisfaction and Feedbacks
- If you have any question, please contact us by message or email. We will reply you at the latest within 6 hours.
- Each customer is of great importance to us and we want complete customer satisfaction
- If you are unsatisfied with your purchase for any reason, please contact us before you leave feedback so we may resolve the issue quickly, your feedback is extremely important to us.
- Please give us the opportunity to resolve any problem. We understand the concerns and frustrations you might have and will try our best to resolve the issues.
- We leave positive feedback when the item is paid in full. We never leave negative feedback (everyone makes mistakes on occasion)
- Positive feedback is always appreciated. If you have a satisfied transaction, please leave your positive feedback and we will be sure to reciprocate the same kindness to you. Please contact us before posting negative feedback in an effort to resolve any issue
We promise you;
•To provide you with clear and accurate pictures.
•To provide you with a clear and accurate description. I do my very best to describe every item in detail and accurately. I try to do this while being informative, a little entertaining and including important information like the condition and any possible flaws.
•To Provide you with great customer service. Bottom line, I want you to be happy with your item, get it as fast as possible and be happy with me as a seller.
You promise us;
•To read the description. I do my best to write a fitting description for an item and even try to make it a little entertaining. The least you can do is read it. Check the measurements, color, size, shape, etc. of the item you are buying before you place a bid, send an offer or hit the buy it now button. I like my pictures and while they may be worth a thousand words or more they can’t tell an item's full story.
•To ask questions. If there is more information you want about an item, ask. I am always connected and I respond very quickly unless I am asleep. Even if I can’t answer your question at that moment I will let you know that I’m aware you exist and will answer it as soon as possible. Want to see more? I can do that too. eBay only allows me 12 pictures,` but I’m happy to send more if there is something you want to look at. Something doesn’t fit right with the title/description and the item? Ask me about it, We have been known to make mistakes (just human) and thankfully buyers have let us know that the error was there.